- Parker, K.; Ito, S.; Hoppu, K.; European Union. Global Research in Paediatrics (GRIP). Report about Fellowships in Paediatric Clinical Pharmacology. Deliverable number D1.15. 25 May 2017. Available online: http://www.grip-network.org/uploads/assets//WP1/GRiP-D1.15-Report_about_fellowships_in_paediatric_clinical_pharmacology.pdf (accessed on 31 January 2019).
- Parrish, R.H., II; Benavides, S.; Malak, J.T.; Potts, A.L.; Guirguis, M.; Hagemann, T. Optimizing effectiveness in electronic prescriptions for pediatric outpatients: A call for responsive action. Pharmacy (Basel) 2014, 2, 260–269. [Google Scholar]
- Parrish II, R.H.; Cernak, I. Creating a distinct medication-use system for children at the point of care: The time is now. Pharmacy (Basel) 2015, 3, 72–78. [Google Scholar]
- Bhatt-Mehta, V.; MacArthur, R.B.; Löbenberg, R.; Cies, J.J.; Cernak, I.; Parrish, R.H., II. An algorithm that identifies compounded non-sterile products that can be formulated on a commercial scale or imported to promote safer medication use in children. Pharmacy (Basel) 2015, 3, 284–294. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Parrish, R.H., II. Positioning a paediatric compounded non-sterile product electronic repository (pCNPeRx) within the health information technology infrastructure. Pharmacy (Basel) 2016, 4, 2. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Benavides, S.; Madzhidova, S.; Hernandez, A.; Le, T.; Palma, S.M.; Stephen, S. Establishment of pediatric medication therapy management: A proposed model. Pharmacy (Basel) 2016, 4, 5. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bhatt-Mehta, V.; Buck, M.L.; Chung, A.M.; Farrington, E.A.; Hagemann, T.M.; Hoff, D.S.; LaRochelle, J.M.; Pettit, R.S.; Phan, H.; Potts, A.L.; et al. Recommendations for meeting the pediatric patient's need for a clinical pharmacist: A joint opinion of the Pediatrics Practice and Research Network of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy and the Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group. J. Pediatr. Pharmacol. Ther. 2012, 17, 281–291. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
© 2019 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).