Conflicts of Interest
- Molloy, P.; Johnson, L.W.; Gilding, M. Australian biotechnology: A case study of investor performance failure. J. Com. Biotech. 2021. forthcoming. [Google Scholar]
- Kyriazis, E.; Massey, G.; Johnson, L.W.; Couchman, P. Friend or Foe? The effects of managerial politics on inter-functional communication and collaboration during NPD projects. R&D Manag. 2017, 47, 61–74. [Google Scholar]
- Meratian Esfahani, L.; Johnson, L.W. Stakeholders’ engagement and strategic management of social media. J. Int. Bus. Res. Market. 2018, 3, 47–56. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Verhoeven, B.; Johnson, L.W. Business model innovation portfolio strategy for growth under product-market configurations. J. Bus. Mod. 2017, 5, 35–50. [Google Scholar]
- Fisher, R.; Merlot, E.; Johnson, L.W. The obsessive and harmonious nature of entrepreneurial passion. Int. J. Entrep. Behav. Res. 2018, 24, 22–40. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
Short Biography of Author
|LesterW. Johnson is Professor of Marketing at Swinburne Business School. Prior to coming to Swinburne in early 2014 he was at Melbourne Business School, Mt Eliza Business School, the University of Sydney, Bond University and Macquarie University in a career in Australia going back to 1975. He is a Fellow of both the Australia New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) and the Australian Market and Social Research Society. He is past editor of the Australasian Marketing Journal and is on the editorial boards of a number of international journals.|
Publisher’s Note: MDPI stays neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations.
© 2021 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).