20 June 2022
MDPI’s 2021 Young Investigator Awards in “Medicine & Pharmacology”—Winners Announced
MDPI’s Young Investigator Awards recognize promising junior researchers, acknowledge their contributions, and enhance communication among scientists. We are proud to present the winners for the year 2021 in the “Medicine & Pharmacology” category. The winners were selected by the journals’ editors.
We warmly congratulate the awarded young investigators for their outstanding contributions. MDPI will continue to provide support and recognition to the academic community.
- Jasper Fuk-Woo Chan, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong
- Mateusz Maciejczyk, Medical University of Bialystok, Poland
- Matteo Lambertini, University of Genova, Italy
- Helen Rogers, Newcastle University, UK
- Amir Karami, University of South Carolina, USA
- Andrea Palermo, Campus Bio-Medico University, Italy
- Simone Di Franco, University of Palermo, Italy
- Catriona Hippman, University of Calgary, Canada
- Veeru Kasivisvanathan, University College London, UK
- Andrea Cortegiani, University of Palermo, Italy; University Hospital Policlinico Paolo Giaccone, Italy
- Qi Zhou, Purdue University, USA