Order Print Version
Format: Soft Cover
Order & Delivery InfoMDPI uses a print-on-demand service. Your book will be printed and delivered directly from one of three print stations, allowing you to profit from economic shipping to any country in the world. Generally we use Premium shipping with an estimated delivery time of 5-12 business days. P.O. Boxes cannot be used as a Ship-To Address.
About this VolumeThe 2018 MPDI Writing Prize invited early stage researchers who are not native English speakers to write on the subject of "the global benefits of open research". Six prizes were awarded, however there were many more entries. This book collates many of those entries and contains inspiring, thought-provoking and original viewpoints of open science through the eyes of those conducting research on a daily basis.
- Addressing Climate Change through Indigenous Knowledge Systems
- Democratization of Access
- Open Scientific Research Is Imperative in the World of the Future
- A Futuristic Report on the Global Benefits of Open Research
- Benefits of Open Research: My Own Stories
- Open Research as a Tool for Knowledge That Benefits Everyone
- Commodity or Public Property?
- A Case for Unfettered Access
- The Open Science Revolution
- Open Research—A Supreme Way to Celebrate Your Work
- The Past, Present and Future of Open Access
- Open Research: Past, Present, and Future
- Taking the Leap: The Benefits of Open Science
- A Free Piece of Cake
- A Spec of Research to Which Anyone Can Add
- The 3 Cs of Open Research: Canalization, Communication and Collaboration
- Open Research: A Gateway to Scientific Outreach and Innovation
- Open Access and Traditional Journal Publications Assessment
- Science Should Not Be Kept Behind Paywalls
- Open Research: A Transformative Way Towards Collaboration, Sharing and Dissemination of Knowledge
- The Impact of Traditional vs Open Access on Scientific Publications
- Open Access Research: Bridging the Gap Towards Global Research Improvement
- The Effects of Open Research on the Scientific World
- Open Sesame!
- The Global Benefits of Open Research and How It Can Change Scientific Publishing
- The Academic, Industrial and Societal Impacts of Open Research
- Global Consequences of Open Research
- Drawing an Accessible Future for New Generations
- The Impact of Open Access on Global Challenges Research
- Why Care About the Higgs Boson
- Open Research: What’s More?
- Open Research: Much Ado About Nothing?
- Open Research is a Blessing
- Prospects of Global Open Research
- Open Access: a Two-Way Path for the Underprivileged
- Open Research: Interlinking Sanctuaries of Knowledge
More by Authors
No citations found yet 0