- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Mathematics) / CiteScore - Q1 (General Mathematics)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.6 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Sections: published in thirteen topical sections.
- Companion journals for Mathematics include: Foundations and AppliedMath.
Deadline: 15 December 2021
Deadline: 20 February 2022
Deadline: 20 March 2022
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 20 September 2021
Deadline: 30 September 2021
Deadline: 20 October 2021
Deadline: 31 October 2021