Agricultural Product Quality and Safety
A section of Agriculture (ISSN 2077-0472).
The section “Agricultural Product Quality and Safety” welcomes original research and review articles that provide novel insights into all topics related to the composition, quality, safety, and security of agricultural produce and derived products (fresh-cut products, oil, wine, juices, etc.). The scope of submission includes all aspects of quality (chemistry, sensory, pathology, nutritional, and health-promoting properties), postharvest operations (quality evaluation, preservation, storage, packaging, commercial handling, trade, and distribution), and processing.
horticultural produce, including flowers and herbs; crop quality; food and feed chemistry; food and feed quality; food safety and security; food processing and engineering; functional foods
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Protein Crops: Physiological and Functional Perspectives (Deadline: 30 November 2021)
- Postharvest Storage of Agricultural Products (Deadline: 20 December 2021)
- Changes in the Quality of Different Plant Products under Different Growing Conditions (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- System Efficiency and Resource Recovery in Circular Horticulture (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Plant Secondary Metabolism as a Response to Single or Multiple Stresses (Deadline: 20 February 2022)
- New Insights into the Stability of Plant Phytochemicals during Postharvest Processing (Deadline: 20 March 2022)
- Detection and Identification of Transgenic Organisms in Agriculture (Deadline: 20 May 2022)
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing and Postharvest Storage (Deadline: 25 May 2022)
- Bioactive Compounds in Agricultural Products and Their Functional Characteristics (Deadline: 25 May 2022)
- New Traits of Agriculture/Food Quality Interface 2.0 (Deadline: 20 June 2022)