Upcoming MDPI Conferences (1)
26–28 October 2022 The 2nd International Electronic Conference on Agronomy
- Breeding/Selection Technologies and Strategies (including participatory breeding). Focused on yield, yield stability, resource use efficiency, weed competitiveness, and disease and pest resistance.
- Sustainable Soil Management (including recycling organic animal and human waste as fertiliser/soil improvers).
- Sustainable Resilient Horticultural Production Systems.
- Sustainable and Resilient Arable Farming Systems.
- Sustainable Management of Permanent and Rotational Grassland (including semi-natural and natural environments used for grazing).
- Sustainable Weed Management.
- Precision and Digital Agriculture.
- Organic and Regenerative Farming Systems.
- Abstract submission: 1 July 2022
- Acceptance notification: 29 July 2022
- Early bird registration: 2 September 2022
- Covering author registration: 23 September 2022
Agronomy announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Agronomy website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (2)
8–11 August 2022 ABB2022: The 5th International Conference on Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology
Organized by the Macao Convention and Exhibition Association, the 5th International Conference on Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology (ABB 2022) will be held in Shenzhen, China, from 8 to 11 August 2022.
The 5th International Conference on Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology (ABB 2022) is an annual conference that has been successfully held in Hangzhou, Macau, and online, for the past 4 years. It provides a valuable and important platform to inspire international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of applied biochemistry and biotechnology. The plenary speech, oral and poster presentations, workshops, discussions, and networking events will keep participants engaged in learning and making new connections at ABB 2022.
ABB 2022 will unite academicians, scientists, engineers, and technologists, etc. from all over the world, and we hope that you will take this opportunity to visit the city of Shenzhen and join us for the academic exchange.
Submissions of original research papers and abstracts for the main program and the doctoral consortium in all areas of ABB in Biochemistry and Biotechnology applications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Crop breeding and genetics;
- Animal breeding and genetics;
- Chemistry, biology, and genetics, microbial technology applied to agronomy;
- Stress physiology and molecular biology.
All abstracts must be written in English and should be submitted to the relevant theme(s) through the conference submission link only. No other forms of submissions are accepted.
Participants need to register an account separately to submit an abstract using the following abstract submission link:
Abstract submission deadline: 5 June 2022.
Early bird registration is open until 1 July 2022;
Standard registration is open until 10 August 2022;
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organizing committee at [email protected]
28–31 August 2022 ISCRAES 2022: The 2nd International Symposium on Climate-Resilient Agri-Environmental Systems
After the successful arrangement of the 1st ISCRAES 2020 (Virtual, 4-6 November, 2020), it is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the Second International Symposium on Climate-Resilient Agri-Environmental Systems (ISCRAES 2022). This symposium will be held from 28th to 31st August, 2022, at the Royal Marine Hotel (www.royalmarine.ie), Dublin, Ireland. The main theme of this symposium is “Implementing the New Green Deal: The Path Towards Sustainable Agriculture“, which refers mainly to the European Green Deal, as well as having the opportunities and resources to achieve the primary objective of a sustainable Europe and planet by tackling the current major environmental, climate, and societal challenges faced by the world.
This meeting will cover the impacts of climate change, environmental degradation, GHG mitigation, biodiversity, circular bio-economy, and modelling and sustainability issues under six main themes:
- arable cropping systems;
- grassland systems;
- agro-silvo-pastoral systems;
- decision support tools;
- novel farming systems;
- carbon farming and nature-based solutions.
All abstracts must only be written in English and should be submitted to the relevant theme(s) through the conference EasyChair submission link only. No other forms of submissions are accepted.
Participants need to register an account separately with EasyChair to submit an abstract using the abstract submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iscraes2022.
Standard registration is open until 30 June 2022;
Please register and pay at: https://www.iscraes.org/registration/.
For any questions, please contact the organizing committee at [email protected].