Algorithms 2021 Outstanding Reviewer Award
On behalf of the editor-in-chief, Professor Frank Werner, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously give their time to review the papers submitted to Algorithms by presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Algorithms.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Algorithms in 2021 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered);
– Review quality based on the rating given in SuSy;
– Review speed.
What will the winners receive?
There will be three winners this year, and each will receive the following:
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in 2022;
– A certificate.
When will the winners be announced?
– The winners will be announced in April 2022 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Algorithms, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Algorithms Editorial Office