Animals 2021 Academic Conference Grants (2,000 CHF)
Under the global epidemic, academic exchanges have been greatly restricted, and many academic conferences have been forced to cancel or transform into online platforms. Therefore, to maximize the promotion of academic exchange and give the academic community the most possible support, Animals has specially set up this grant to encourage or commend innovation in global academic exchange.
The winners (two awardees) will each be granted CHF 2000. The grant should be used to promote academic exchanges, in any form.
– Related associations or academic conference organizers in the field of animal studies;
– Planning to organize online or offline academic conferences during the period of 1 June 2021 to 31 December 2021;
– The scale of the conference should be over 200 people;
– Successfully previously organized at least 3 academic conferences.
Required Application Documents:
– Information about previous conferences (website, number of participants, organizer, address, date);
– Information about upcoming conferences, workshops, or similar events (website, introduction of chair, program (if available), sponsors (if available));
– Brief introduction of the association, and if the organizer is a scholar, provide the scholar’s curriculum vitae and list of publications;
– Cover letter (describe the importance of your conference, why you are eligible to receive this award, your plan for using the grant, etc.).
Accordingly, we request that the winners acknowledge the grant in their conference brochure, website, and opening/closing remarks. If the conference wants to publish conference papers, Animals should be given priority.
Please send the application to the Animals Marketing Team <[email protected]> before 31 May 2021. The winners will be informed via email and announced on the Animals web page by the end of July 2021.