We are pleased to announce that Applied System Innovation (ASI) will be awarding one Travel Award for junior scientist. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Applied System Innovation (ASI) Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of integrated engineering and technology to be held in 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner will be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the ASI 2021 Travel Awards online by 31 May 2021. Prizes will be awarded at the end of June 2021 and announced on the ASI website.