We are pleased to announce the “Behavioral Sciences 2020 Best Paper Award” for research and review ar ticles published in Behavioral Sciences from 01 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. This will be awarded to one paper this year. The paper will be selected after thorough evaluation by the Journal Award Committee led by the editor-in-chief, Prof. Dr. Gianluca Serafini, and the winner will be announced at the end of April 2022.
Eligibility for the awards:
– A candidate with papers published in Behavioral Sciences from 01 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– A candidate open to all career levels;
– A candidate who submitted either a regular or Special Issue paper.
The papers will be selected by the Journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
– CHF 500;
– A chance to publish a paper free in Behavioral Sciences in 2022;
– A certificate.
The winner will be announced on the journal website at the end of April 2022.