- Open Access— free for readers,with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) / CiteScore - Q2 (General Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 16.3 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Companion journals for Biomedicines include: IJTM and BioMed.
2020 Impact Factors - Released
MDPI Celebrates Company Milestone With 25th Anniversary Page
"We exist to help scientists achieve their own objectives"
Deadline: 15 December 2021
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Deadline: 10 February 2022
Deadline: 28 February 2022
Deadline: 31 July 2021
Deadline: 15 August 2021
Deadline: 31 August 2021
Deadline: 15 September 2021