Biomolecules 2020 Young Investigator Awards
We are pleased to announce that Biomolecules is now inviting nominations for two 2020 Young Investigator Awards. This prize will be given to two young investigators in recognition of their excellence in different areas of research on biomolecules. All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Vladimir N. Uversky.
– 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs) for each winner;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Biomolecules after peer review before the end of 31 December 2021;
– An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Must be under 40 years of age or have received their Ph.D. no more than 8 years prior to 31 December 2019);
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and a significant contribution to the advancement of biomolecules research;
– Candidates must be nominated by their supervisor(s), research director, or department head.
List of Documents for Nomination
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– A copy of a birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
Open for nominations: 20 February 2020
Nomination deadline: 31 January 2021
Winners announced: 28 February 2021