Catalysts 2021 Outstanding Reviewer Award (500 CHF)
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Keith Hohn, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously give their time to review the papers submitted to Catalysts by presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Catalysts.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
- All of the reviewers for Catalysts in 2021 will be automatically included.
- Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered);
- Review quality based on the rating given in SuSy;
- Review speed.
What will the winners receive?
There will be four winners this year, and each will receive the following:
- 500 Swiss Francs;
- An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in 2022;
- A certificate.
When will the winners be announced?
- The winners will be announced at the end of March in 2022 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
- If you have not yet reviewed papers for Catalysts, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Catalysts Editorial Office