Cells 2021 Young Investigator Award
We are delighted to announce that the Cells 2021 Young Investigator Award is now open to nominations. This prize will be given to a young investigator in recognition of her/his excellence in the field of cell biology. The nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editors-in-Chief of Cells: Dr. Alexander E. Kalyuzhny and Prof. Dr. Cord Brakebusch.
– CHF 2000 (Swiss Francs);
– Option to publish one paper free-of-charge in Cells after peer review before the end of 2022;
– An electronic certificate;
– The top ten nominees assessed by our Evaluation Committee will be granted a 20% discount voucher respectively, for publications in Cells, valid until the end of 2022.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Maximum of 40 years of age and no more than 8 years after receiving Ph.D;
– A significant contribution to the advancement/research of cell biology, molecular biology and biophysics research fields;
– Eligible applicants should be from academic, governmental or biotech/pharma laboratories.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed curriculum vitae including education history, a publication list and a list of research grants;
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Research description (up to two pages);
– Reference letter (s) from supervisor (s), research director (s) or department head (s);
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate.
– Open for nominations: 1 January 2021;
– Deadline for application: 1 September 2021;
– Date for announcement of the winners: 31 October 2021.
How to submit nominations?
– The nominations must be submitted online.