Upcoming MDPI Conferences (1)
27 October 2021 Sustainable Chemistry Webinar | Advances in Biobased Polymeric Materials in Building and Construction
This webinar “Advances in Biobased Polymeric Materials in Building and Construction “ is to present the main types of polymers used in building and construction, to highlight the properties which make it an appropriate choice of material and to list examples of their applications.
The following experts will be present and talk:
- Prof. Dr. Patrick Martin, Unit of Transformations & Agroressources, Artois University, Bethune, France
- Dr. Vincent Dubois, The Civil Engineering and Geo-Environment Laboratory (LGCgE), Artois University, Béthune, France
- Dr. Ubirajara P. Rodrigues-Filho, Institute of Chemistry of São Carlos, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Dr. Anh Dung Tran Le, Laboratory of Innovative Technologies (LTI), University of Picardie Jules Verne, France
- Dr. Marco Caniato, Faculty of Science and Technology, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
When? 27 October 2021 at 2:00pm CEST | 8:00am EDT | 8:00pm CST Asia
Interested in contributing to the topic? You can find the Special Issues linked to this topic and open for submission by clicking here.
Chemistry announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Chemistry website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (1)
26 June–1 July 2022 International Conference on Cryocrystals and Quantum Crystals
Since 1995, Conference on Cryocrystals and Quantum Crystals (CC) has been an important international forum for presenting new results on physics and chemistry of atomic and molecular solids such as rare gas solids, hydrogens, nitrogen, oxygen, methanes, helium isotopes, water ice, etc..
The CC conference is held every two years and since the first meeting in Almaty it is the sixt time that the CC community settles in Poland. Following the initial conference in Kazakhstan next meetings were held in: Polanica Zdrój (1997), Szklarska Poręba (2000), Freising (2002), Wrocław (2004 & 2008), Kharkiv (2006), Chernogolovka (2010), Odessa (2012), Almaty (2014), Turku (2016) and last time in Wojanów (2018).
The scope of CC is wide, including, but not limited to: films, nanoscale systems, low temperature physics, charged species in cryocrystals, spectroscopy of cryocrystals, ultra-low temperature and high-pressure studies, matrix isolation in cryocrystals, ultrafast dynamics in crystals, order-disorder phenomena, technological applications and instrumentation.