On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Nicole Jaffrezic-Renault, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously give their time to review papers submitted to Chemosensors by presenting an award to one reviewer who has demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Chemosensors.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Chemosensors in 2021 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered)
– Review quality based on the rating given in SuSy
– Review speed
What will the winner receive?
There will be one winner this year, who will receive the following:
– 500 Swiss francs;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in 2022;
– A certificate.
When will the winner be announced?
– The winner will be announced in January 2022 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Chemosensors, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit
Chemosensors Editorial Office