Upcoming MDPI Conferences (1)
4 October 2021 Religions Webinar | Perceived Changes During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has had strong impacts as a continuous critical life event on everyday life and culture all over the world. People have been continuously challenged to cope with the changes provoked by the pandemic and measures of the governments and medical authorities. This webinar brings together international researchers who explore the challenges and coping of people of various cultures and religions with regard to the perceived changes in their well-being and spiritual practices as well as mental health.
The following experts will be present and talk:
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Baumann, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Arndt Büssing, Witten/Herdecke University, Herdecke, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Maryam Rassouli, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Prof. Dr. Avi Zini, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
- Prof. Dr. Harold G. Koenig, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, USA
When? 4 October 2021 at 1:00 pm CEST | 7:00 am EDT | 7:00 pm CST Asia
Interested in contributing to the topic? You can find the Special Issue(s) linked to this topic and open for submission by clicking here.
COVID announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the COVID website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).