Crystals 2021 Young Investigator Award (1,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that Crystals is now inviting nominations for the Crystals 2021 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be awarded to one young investigator in recognition of her/his excellence in the field of crystallography, including areas such as crystalline materials, crystal engineering, liquid crystals, biomolecular crystals, industrial crystallization, and mineralogical crystallography and biomineralization. All nominations will be assessed by an evaluation committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Helmut Cölfen.
– 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs);
– The option to publish one paper free of charge in Crystals after peer review before the end of 30 June 2022;
– An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and requirements:
– Must has got doctoral degrees and be below 35 years of age;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and provided a significant; contribution to the advancement of the research field;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of documents for nomination:
– Detailed curriculum vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
– Open for nominations: 1st February 2021;
– Nomination deadline: 31st October 2021;
– Winner announced: 30th November 2021.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] with any questions. We look forward to receiving your nominations.
Crystals Editorial Office