A section of Diseases (ISSN 2079-9721).
This section of Diseases (ISSN 2079-9721) is specifically designed to encompass and foster an interdisciplinary area of basic, translational and clinical research on Respiratory Diseases whom prevalence is rising enormously worldwide.
Topics, of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- asthma (particularly new objective measures of adherence to inhaled antiasthma drugs)
- congenital malformations of the thorax with clinical presentation into the adulthood
- interstitial lung diseases
- lower respiratory tract infections
- pulmonary vascular diseases
- thoracic neoplasms
Following special issue within this section is currently open for submissions:
- New Therapeutic Approaches and Insights for the Treatment and Understanding of Lung Disease (Deadline: 30 November 2021)