- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), CAPlus / SciFinder, Inspec, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore - Q2 (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 15 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Companion journals for Electronics include: Magnetism, Signals and Network.
Meet Us at the 12th International Conference on Information Optics and Photonics (CIOP 2021), Xi’an, China, 23–26 July 2021
Meet Us at the CCF Conference on Artificial Intelligence (CCFAI 2021), Yantai, China, 22–25 July 2021
2020 Impact Factors - Released
Deadline: 15 April 2022
Deadline: 31 May 2022
Deadline: 31 July 2021
Deadline: 15 August 2021
Deadline: 31 August 2021
Deadline: 15 September 2021