Electronics 2021 Best Paper Awards for Anniversary Special Issues (500 CHF)
In 2021, Electronics will be celebrating its 10th anniversary. Since MDPI launched the popular journal back in 2012, Electronics has published more than 4000 papers from more than 17,000 authors.
In recognition of our authors’ continued support, Electronics is pleased to announce that the “Electronics 2021 Best Paper Awards for Anniversary Special Issues” will be launched and granted to two best papers published in the “Anniversary Special Issues”. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee.
Eligibility for the awards:
– Open to all career levels;
– ONLY submissions in Anniversary Special Issues will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the
– following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates by 28 February 2022.
– 500 Swiss Francs for each winner;
– A certificate;
– An offer to publish a paper free of charge in Electronics in 2022, after the normal peer review procedure.
Click here to access all of Anniversary Special Issues.
The winner will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Electronics Editorial Office