Electronics 2021 Best Paper Awards for Women (500 CHF)
To celebrate and highlight the achievements of women in the research area of electronics, Electronics is pleased to announce that the “Electronics 2021 Best Paper Award for Women” will be launched and granted to one best paper published in the “Women in Electronics” Special Issue. The paper will be selected after thorough evaluation by the Journal Award Committee.
Eligibility for the Award:
– Open to all career levels;
– ONLY submissions in “Women in Electronics” will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the
following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates by 28 February 2022.
– 500 Swiss Francs;
– A certificate;
– An opportunity for the winner to publish her next submission in Electronics
free of charge in 2022.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
If you want to know more details about the Special Issue and submit your paper, please see this link:
Electronics Editorial Office