To acknowledge the continued support of our authors, we are pleased to announce the “Fibers 2020 Best Paper Awards” for research and review articles published in Fibers from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. One research article and one review will receive the awards. We hope the awards will encourage the publication of other high-quality papers in the journal. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the Journal Award Committee, and the winners will be announced in March 2022.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Papers published in Fibers from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the Journal Award Committee according to the
following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
– One review award: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Fibers in 2022;
– One research article award: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Fibers in 2022;
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Fibers Editorial Office
Fibers (ISSN 2073-4468; CODEN: ANTICA) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal published monthly online by MDPI. Fibers has been covered in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI—Web of Science) Indexed by Inspec (IET), Polymer Library and Scopus. The website of Fibers can be accessed here.