Fluids has been carefully monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19, which is spreading rapidly around the world, leading to further restrictions on scientific conference activities. It is with the deepest regret that we announce that the Fluids 2021–2022 Travel Awards has been postponed further.
Fluids will be awarding two Travel Awards to junior scientists. Applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Fluids Editorial Board. The application deadline has been provisionally extended to 31 December 2021.
This prize will provide financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of fluids to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded 400 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Fluids 2021–2022 Travel Awards online by 31 December 2021. Prizes will be awarded at the end of February 2022 and announced on the Fluids website.