Plasma Cell Disorders
A section of Hemato (ISSN 2673-6357).
This section of Hemato on “Plasma Cell Disorders” encompasses studies from their physiopathology to the treatment options. It covers the precursor states (MGUS and SMM) to plasma cell leukemia and all the organs potentially involved, such as the bone, kidney, nerves, skin, eyes, etc.
This section welcomes manuscripts dealing with relevant topics that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Biology of plasma cell disorders;
- Minimal residual disease;
- Precursor states (MGUS and smoldering myeloma);
- Clinical trials;
- Immunotherapies including CAR-T cells;
- Transplantation (autologous and allogeneic);
- AL amyloidosis;
- Monoclonal gammopathy of clinical significance (MGCS) including monoclonal gammopathy of renal significance (MGRS);
- Registry study;
- Myeloma bone disease;
- Quality of life;
- Pharmaco-economic studies.
Following special issue within this section is currently open for submissions:
- Advances in Amyloidosis: A Theme Issue in Honor of Prof. Dr. Giampaolo Merlini (Deadline: 31 October 2021)