International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Embase, GEOBASE, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Public, Environmental & Occupational Health) / CiteScore - Q2 (Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.8 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about IJERPH
- Sections: published in twenty-six topical sections
- Companion journals for IJERPH include: Dermatopathology, Sexes, Disabilities, Trauma Care, Adolescents, Nursing Reports and Journal of Ageing and Longevity.
2020 MDPI Top Reviewer Award—Winners Announced
MDPI Joins SDG Publishers Compact
Meet Us Online at the 2nd International Electronic Conference on Healthcare (IECH2022), 17 February–3 March 2022
Deadline: 1 October 2021
Deadline: 15 October 2021
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Deadline: 22 February 2022
Deadline: 30 September 2021
Deadline: 10 October 2021
Deadline: 31 October 2021
Deadline: 15 November 2021