International Journal of Molecular Sciences
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, MEDLINE, Embase, CAPlus / SciFinder, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) / CiteScore - Q1 (Inorganic Chemistry)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 14.3 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about the IJMS.
- Companion journals for IJMS include: Biophysica, Obesities, Stresses and Lymphatics.
International Journal of Molecular Sciences | Early Bird Discount
2020 MDPI Top Reviewer Award—Winners Announced
MDPI Joins SDG Publishers Compact
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Deadline: 28 February 2022
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Deadline: 31 October 2021
Deadline: 15 November 2021
Deadline: 30 November 2021
Deadline: 17 December 2021