A section of Inorganics (ISSN 2304-6740).
This section publishes original studies in the field of organometallic chemistry, a well-established area of research halfway between inorganic and organic chemistry and focusing on catalysis, organic synthesis, enantioselective reactions, stereochemistry, mechanisms, bioinorganic and materials chemistry.
Special emphasis is placed on the relevance of organometallic chemistry to sustaining a better future. Fundamental studies on mechanicistic and structural aspects, as well as new experimental methods and investigation techniques, the use of organometallics in different application areas including biorganometallic chemistry, biology and medicine, green chemistry (energy and sustainable development), theorethical chemistry, industrial chemistry and polymers production, metal-mediated organic synthesis and the activation of small molecules are well appreciated. Original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, letters and communications on all aspects of organometallic chemistry will be considered for publication in this section.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Ferrocene and Its Derivatives. Memories of the Future (Deadline: 30 April 2021)
- Metal Arene Complexes (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts (Deadline: 30 November 2021)
- Organometallic Pincer Chemistry (Deadline: 1 December 2021)
- Multidecker Sandwich Compounds: Nontrivial Chemical Category of Organometallic Chemistry (Deadline: 31 March 2022)