We are pleased to announce that Journal of Nanotheranostics (JNT) will be awarding two Travel Awards to junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the JNT Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference (both virtual and physical conferences included) in the field of nanotheranostics to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
1. Information of the conference that the applicant is planning to attend, the role for attending the conference, as well as the abstract that will be submitted.
2. Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
3. Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
4. Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head that also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (awardees) will each be awarded CHF 500 for a virtual conference or CHF 800 for a physical conference, as well as a certificate and an offer to publish one manuscript in JNT free of charge by the end of 2022.
Please submit your applications for the JNT 2022 Travel Awards online by 30 November 2021. Prizes will be awarded in early 2022 and announced on the JNT website.