Land Planning and Architecture
A section of Land (ISSN 2073-445X).
The “Land Planning and Architecture” section of Land welcomes contributions that focus on theories, approaches, techniques, and arts concerning the analysis and management of landscape and land planning. The section welcomes submissions that deal with both academic research and practice in land planning and landscape architecture and discussion concerning theories and approaches to address socio-ecological issues through land planning and architecture. It acts as a bridge connecting research and social needs in both urban and rural areas.
Manuscripts can be of a conceptual–theoretical nature, and can be a demonstration of successful cases and applied research. We also welcome short communications on design projects. Inter- and transdisciplinary manuscripts are highly welcomed, as are proposals for Special Issues in the field of Land planning and Architecture.
At the present time, we particularly welcome submissions dealing with the design of healthier, greener cities that will ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all people; contributions aimed at making landscapes inclusive and safe; and manuscripts that demonstrate the design of sustainable landscapes to strengthen their resilience and adaptive capacity to deal with climate-related hazards and natural disasters.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Integrating Urban Design and Landscape Architecture (Deadline: 1 February 2022)
- Contemporary Cityscape—Structure, Aesthetics, Perception (Deadline: 31 March 2022)
- Land Use Optimisation (Deadline: 19 April 2022)
- Ecosystem Services Design from Single Space Solution to Landscape Vision (Deadline: 25 April 2022)
- Feature Papers for Land Planning and Architecture Section (Deadline: 30 June 2022)
- Urban Regeneration and Sustainable Construction Management (Deadline: 31 July 2022)
- Wetland Construction and Restoration: Design and Performance (Deadline: 31 July 2022)
- Sustainable Urban Planning Models for New Smart Cities and Effective Management of Land Take Dynamics (Deadline: 1 August 2022)
- Digital Landscape Architecture in Practice (Deadline: 1 August 2022)
- Towards Sustainable Residential Landscape Designs (Deadline: 31 August 2022)
- Optimal Design of Agroecological Landscape (Deadline: 15 September 2022)
- Landscape Heritage: Geomorphology, Geoheritage and Geoparks (Deadline: 30 September 2022)
- Territory Spatial Planning toward High-Quality Development in China (Deadline: 15 October 2022)
- Diversifying Forest Landscape Management Approaches (Deadline: 30 November 2022)