Marine Drugs 2020 Outstanding Reviewer Awards
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Orazio Taglialatela-Scafati, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers, who so generously give their time to review the papers submitted to Marine Drugs. As such, we are pleased to be presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Marine Drugs.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All the reviewers for Marine Drugs in 2020 will be automatically included.
– Review quality;
– Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered).
What will the winners receive?
There will be five winners this year, and each will receive the following:
– CHF 500;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Marine Drugs before the end of August 2022;
– A certificate.
When will the winners be announced?
– The winners will be announced in August 2021 on the journal’s website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Marine Drugs, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Marine Drugs Editorial Office