- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), Ei Compendex, PubMed, PMC, CaPlus / SciFinder, Inspec, Astrophysics Data System, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Metallurgy & Metallurgical Engineering) / CiteScore - Q2 (Condensed Matter Physics)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 13.6 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Materials.
- Sections: published in 23 topical sections.
- Companion journals for Materials include: Electronic Materials and Construction Materials.
Materials Receives Updated Impact Factor of 3.623
Meet Us at the 2nd International Conference for Global Chinese Academia on Energy and Built Environment, Chengdu, China, 16–19 July 2021
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 10 April 2022
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Deadline: 31 May 2022
Deadline: 31 July 2021
Deadline: 1 August 2021
Deadline: 15 August 2021
Deadline: 31 August 2021