- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Mathematics) / CiteScore - Q1 (General Mathematics)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.6 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Sections: published in thirteen topical sections.
- Companion journal: Foundations and AppliedMath.
of view of the power spectrum density of Brownian fluctuations. Our approach also focuses on the potential energy equipartition, which determines random forcing parametrization. Analytical calculations are provided that result in a double-Lorentzian power density spectrum with two corner frequencies. The proposed model explained our preliminary experimental findings as a
result of the use of regression analysis. Furthermore, an a posteriori form of regression efficiency evaluation was designed and applied to three typical spectral regions. The agreement of respective moments obtained by integration of regressed dependences as well as by summing experimental
data was confirmed. Full article
Deadline: 15 December 2021
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 10 December 2022
Deadline: 30 July 2021
Deadline: 1 August 2021
Deadline: 15 August 2021
Deadline: 31 August 2021