A section of Medicina (ISSN 1648-9144).
The “Endocrinology” section provides results of original research on all the health aspects of endocrinology and metabolism balancing and its alterations, and also includes high-quality reviews related to all fields of endocrinology and metabolism, with a particular focus on biomarkers of risk. This section also welcomes the submission of International Consensus Guidelines or Expert Panel Documents.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Identification of novel risk biomarkers
- The clinical significance of endocrinology and metabolic alterations
- The evaluation of novel biomarkers in acute and chronic diseases
- The role of novel therapeutical approaches
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- The Diabetic Foot: Recent Advances and Future Developments (Deadline: 15 November 2021)
- Low-Grade Chronic Inflammation and Metabolic Health (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Diabetes, Lifestyle and Genetics (Deadline: 5 February 2022)
- New Therapies of Thyroid Diseases (Deadline: 30 March 2022)
- Advance in Type 2 Diabetes and Insulin Resistance (Deadline: 31 March 2022)
- Endocrinology in the Time of COVID-19 (Deadline: 10 June 2022)
- Obesity and Inflammation: Epidemiology, Risk, Factors, and Markers of Inflammation (Deadline: 10 August 2022)