We are pleased to announce that Medicines will be awarding one Travel Award for junior scientists. Applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Medicines Editorial Board, chaired by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Hiroshi Sakagami.
This prize will provide financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of all medical disciplines and sub-specialties to be held in 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students with research in all aspects of general medical research and clinical practices, as well as the analysis relevant to human health.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner (one awardee) will be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Medicines 2021 Travel Award online by 28 February 2021. The prize will be awarded at the end of March 2021 and announced on the Medicines website.
Medicines Editorial Office