Microscale Biology and Medicines
A section of Micro (ISSN 2673-8023).
This section of Micro focuses on microscale biological studies in living organisms, including humans, animals, plants, and microbiota, and all aspects of the development of biotechnology and medicine occurring at the microscale.
Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Microenvironments (tumor microenvironment);
- Microscale drug delivery systems;
- Microscale bioprocessing systems;
- Microscale biotechnology.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Micro-Scale Approaches in Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering: Advances and Challenges (Deadline: 31 October 2021)
- Hydrogel Nanocomposites for Biomedical Applications (Deadline: 30 April 2022)
- Microenvironment and Nanocarriers (Deadline: 30 April 2022)