To acknowledge the authors’ support and recognize their outstanding scientific accomplishment, the Editorial Board is proud to announce the Minerals 2022 Best Paper Awards. We hope this award will encourage the publishing of high-quality papers in the journal.
All papers published in Volume 10 (18 Dec 2019–21 Dec 2020) are eligible for the award. The award committee, which is composed of Minerals Editorial Board Members, will carefully evaluate the papers according to the scientific rigor, the contribution to the field, and the originality of the work. Five articles will be selected for the awards.
Eligibility for the Awards
– Papers published in Minerals between 18 Dec 2019 and 21 Dec 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
Five final winners will be selected for the Minerals 2021 Best Paper Awards. Each winner will receive:
– A cash award of 500 CHF and an opportunity to publish a paper in Minerals free of charge (1800 CHF);
– Each winner will receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in January 2022.
Minerals (ISSN 2075-163X; CODEN: MBSIBI) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal of natural mineral systems, mineral resources, mining, and mineral processing. Minerals is published monthly online by MDPI.