Special Issue "Nanomaterial-Based Innovative Solutions for Optoelectronic Device Manufacturing"
A special issue of Nanomanufacturing (ISSN 2673-687X).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 March 2021).
Interests: innovative materials & processes for optoelectronic devices and manufacturing; CMP; nano-contacts and nano-interconnects; interphase design for functional nanocomposites; optically transparent antibacterial materials; nanoparticls and nanophosphors for imaging, detection and therapy; nanomaterial and special LED-enabled phototherapy devices for vision damage & macular degeneration, skin disorders, and jaundice; vision & skin-hazard free displays enabled by special nanomaterials and light sources
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Recent advances in exploring nanomaterial-based innovative and cost-effective solutions for optoelectronic device manufacturing will be devoted to by the present special issue. Contributions as an original research article or comprehensive review on the following specific topics, but not limited to, are particularly welcome.
- Innovative optical imaging based on nanomaterials
- Nanophosphors of narrow bandwidth emission and high stability, both up-conversion and down-conversion, for Mini-LEDs, Micro-LEDs, broadband and full-spectrum solar cells, and medical imaging & detection
- Cost effective nanomaterial enabled solutions for nanophosphor wavelength conversion structures; for hot spot elimination and for power reduction; and for optical performance enhancement in LED, OLED and mini-LED based displays & solid state lighting
- Nanomaterial based die attachment potential solutions for power optoelectronic packaging
- Nanomaterial enabled highly precision die attachment solutions for micro/mini LEDs, CMOS sensors, cameras, LiDARs
- Nano conductive pastes and inks for printable optoelectronic medical wearables and 5G devices
Please kindly note: The deadline is just for submission. When you have your manuscripts ready, you can submit them to the special issue right now, we will immediately proceed peer-review, then published the papers without any delay if the decision of peer-review is acceptance.
Accepted papers are published in the joint Special Issue in Nanomanufacturing or Nanomaterials (https://0-www-mdpi-com.brum.beds.ac.uk/journal/nanomaterials/special_issues/opto_nano).Prof. Dr. Frank Shi
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Nanomanufacturing is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Wavelength conversion structures
- Die attachment
- Optoelectronic device manufacturing