Nanomaterials 2021 Academic Conference Grants (2,500 CHF)
Under the global pandemic, academic exchanges have been greatly restricted, and many academic conferences have been forced to cancel or transform into online formats. Therefore, in order to maximize the promotion of academic exchange and give the academic community the greatest support, Nanomaterials has specially set up this Grant to encourage or commend innovation in global academic exchange.
The winners (two awardees) will each be granted 2500 CHF. The grant should be used to promote academic exchanges, forms unlimited.
– Associated with or are the primary academic conference organizer in the science and technology of nanomaterials;
– Planning to organize online or offline academic conferences during the period of 1 June 2021 to 31 May 2022;
– The scale of the conference should be over 500 people;
– Successfully organized at least three academic conferences.
Required Application Documents:
– Information of previous conferences (website, number of participants, organizer, address, and date);
– Information about upcoming conferences, workshops, or similar events (website, introduction of chair, program if available, and sponsors if available);
– Brief introduction of the association, and if the organizer is a scholar, provide the scholar’s curriculum vitae and list of publications;
– Cover letter (describe the importance of your conference, why you are eligible to receive this award, your plan to use the grant, etc.).
Accordingly, we request the winners acknowledge the grant in their conference brochure, website, and opening/closing remarks. Meanwhile, if the conference has the need to publish conference papers, Nanomaterials should be given priority.
Please send the application to the Nanomaterials Editorial Office <[email protected]> before 31 May 2021. The winners will be informed via email and announced on the Nanomaterials webpage by the end of June 2021.