- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within ESCI (Web of Science), and many other databases.
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 19.8 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 5.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: APC discount vouchers, optional signed peer review, and reviewer names published annually in the journal.
- Benefits of Publishing: Our ambition is to achieve an impact factor in the range of 2-3.
Nursing Reports aims to be a leading nursing science journal, we therefore aim, by 2023, to be in the top 20 nursing journals listed in the Journal Citation Report (JCR).
- Nursing Reports is a companion journal of IJERPH.
Deadline: 30 November 2021
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Deadline: 28 February 2022
Deadline: 25 March 2022