Upcoming MDPI Conferences (1)
15–31 October 2021 2nd International Electronic Conference on Applied Sciences (ASEC 2021)
We would like to invite you to join the 2nd International Electronic Conference on Applied Sciences (ASEC 2021) that will be hosted online from 15–31 October 2021. ASEC 2021 will be free of charge for presenters and visitors. There will be an opportunity to publish papers peer-reviewed and accepted for a Special Issue of Applied Sciences (https://0-www-mdpi-com.brum.beds.ac.uk/journal/applsci/special_issues/2nd_IECAS). MDPI offers a 10% discount on the fees for publication in this Special Issue.
ASEC 2021 aims to promote and advance the exciting and rapidly changing fields representing all aspects of applied sciences. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Optics and Lasers (Session A)
- Chemistry (Session B)
- Applied Biosciences and Bioengineering (Session C)
- Environmental and Sustainable Science and Technology (Session D)
- Applied Physics (Session E)
- Computing and Artificial Intelligence (Session F)
- Applied Dentistry (Session G)
- Foods Science and Technology (Session H)
- Mechanical Engineering (Session I)
We hope that you share our enthusiasm for this project and will join us in ensuring this conference is a success.
Osteology announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Osteology website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).