Pharmaceutics (ISSN 1999-4923) is an open access journal which provides an advanced forum for the science and technology of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics. Covered topics include pharmaceutical formulation, process development, drug delivery, pharmacokinetics, biopharmaceutics, pharmacogenetics, and interdisciplinary research involving, but not limited to, engineering, biomedical sciences, and cell biology. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental results and theoretical assumptions in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. In addition, this journal presents the following unique features:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
- Computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedures can be deposited as supplementary material if it is not possible to published them in the Material and Methods section, as usual
- We also accept manuscripts addressed to a broader audience, regarding research projects financed by public funds
- pharmaceutical formulation
- delivery and controlled-release systems for drugs, vaccines, and biopharmaceuticals
- pharmaceutical process, engineering, biotechnology, and nanotechnology
- devices, cells, molecular biology, and materials science related to drugs and drug delivery
- pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics
- drug targeting
- drug design
- pharmacokinetics, toxicokinetics
- effects of the body on drugs (absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion)
- pharmacokinetic analysis
- physiological and biochemical effects of drugs on the body
- drug–receptor interactions
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Pharmaceutics is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Pharmaceutics will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.