Physics is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal which presents latest researches on all aspects of physics ranging from fundamental studies to emerging technologies. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications with no restriction on the length of the papers. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical studies in as much details as possible. The experimental methods used are expected to be provided a way the results can be reproduced or estimated.
(include theoretical and experimental researches)
- applied physics, instrumentation and technologies
- astroparticle physics, gravitation and cosmology
- astrophysics, space physics and cosmic rays
- atmospheric physics, geophysics and planetology
- biophysics, chemical physics, medical physics and soft matter physics
- complex systems and critical phenomena
- computational physics and mathematical physics
- condensed matter, material science and solid state physics
- classical physics: classical mechanics, electromagnetism and optics
- high energy physics, elementary particles and heavy ions
- nuclear and atomic physics
- quantum physics: quantum mechanics, quantum information and field theory
- statistical physics, thermodynamics and nonlinear physics
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Physics is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Physics will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.