Processes 2021 Travel Awards (800 CHF)
We would like to inform you that the application deadline for the Processes 2021 Travel Awards have been extended to 30 April 2021.
The Processes Editorial Office is inviting postdocs and PhD students to apply for our Travel Awards to attend an international conference in 2021. The awards will be presented to two selected winners—one postdoc and one PhD student. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee, presided over by Prof. Dr. Giancarlo Cravotto (Editor-in-Chief of Processes).
– Postdoc or PhD student involved in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, materials, or related process/systems engineering research fields;
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster);
– International conferences include national conferences open to international participants.
Required Application Documents:
– Information on the conference that the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted to;
– Curriculum vitae and a list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
– Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or PI.
Each award will consist of 800 Swiss francs and a certificate; the winner will have the chance to publish one paper free of charge in Processes in 2021.
Please apply online at https://0-www-mdpi-com.brum.beds.ac.uk/journal/processes/awards by 30 April 2021. The awardees will be announced on the Processes website by the end of June 2021.