Processes 2021 Young Investigator Award (2,000 CHF)
We would like to inform you that the nomination deadline for the Processes 2021 Young Investigator Award has been extended to 31 March 2021. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of her/his excellence in the field of process-/systems-relevant engineering or related research in the sciences.
All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Giancarlo Cravotto.
– 2000 Swiss francs;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Processes after peer review before the end of December 2021;
– An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Must have PhD degree and be below 40 years of age;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and a significant contribution to the advancement of process-/systems-relevant engineering or related research in the sciences;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior professors, research directors, or department heads.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed curriculum vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
Please submit your documents at the link www.mdpi.com/journal/processes/awards by 31 March 2021. The winner will be announced on the Processes website by the end of May 2021.