We are pleased to announce that Quantum Beam Science (QuBS) will be granting one Travel Award to a junior scientist. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the QuBS Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of beam line facilities, related techniques and applications, to be held in 2022, in order to hold an oral presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or Ph.D. students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- Information about the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
- Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow or Ph.D. student.
The winner will be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the QuBS 2022 Travel Award online by 15 December 2021. The prize will be awarded at the end of January 2022 and announced on the QuBS website.
QuBS Editorial Office