To acknowledge the continued support of our authors, we are pleased to announce the “Safety 2019 Best Paper Awards” for research and review articles published in Safety from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. Three articles will receive the awards. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the Journal Award Committee, and the winners will be announced in March 2022.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Papers published in Safety from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the Journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Paper published in 2019, citation and download rates in 2020 and 2021.
The Editor-in-Chief has veto power to decide and select suitable winners
– First Award: one paper, 300 CHF;
– Second Award: one paper, 200 CHF;
– Third Award: one paper, 100 CHF;
– Additionally, each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Safety Editorial Office
Safety (ISSN 2313-576X) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of industrial and human health safety published quarterly online by MDPI. Safety has been indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI—Web of Science), from Vol. 3, and in SafetyLit., and it is covered in Scopus (2019 CiteScore: 1.4, ranking Q2 in the category of "Safety Research"). The website of Safety can be accessed here.