- Open Access — free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Embase, Ei Compendex, Inspec, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Instruments & Instrumentation) / CiteScore - Q1 (Instrumentation)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 15.1 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Sections: published in 21 topical sections.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Sensors
Open Access Week 2021 | It Matters How We Open Knowledge: Building Structural Equity, 25–31 October
2020 MDPI Top Reviewer Award—Winners Announced
MDPI Joins SDG Publishers Compact
Deadline: 20 December 2021
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Deadline: 31 May 2022
Deadline: 30 October 2021
Deadline: 20 November 2021
Deadline: 30 November 2021
Deadline: 15 December 2021