Sensors 2021 Ph.D. Thesis Award
We are pleased to announce the Sensors 2021 PhD Thesis Award is now open. The award is for the student who has produced the best PhD thesis and made the most outstanding contribution to scientific and/or technological knowledge in the field of sensors. All applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Mehmet Rasit Yuce.
(a) Their PhD theses should be original work.
(b) The PhD thesis should be defended between 1 September 2020 and 31 August 2021.
(c) Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
– An executive summary in English of the PhD thesis, around 3000 words.
– A letter from the PhD supervisor recommending the candidate for consideration for this award.
– A CV of the candidate, including a list of publications connected with the thesis.
– An electronic copy of the PhD thesis.
– A scanned copy of the PhD diploma.
The award will consist of 1000 Swiss Francs. Please submit your applications and materials through the apply button on the journal award website by 31 August 2021. The winner will be announced by the end of September 2021.